top of page

TN Professional Visa USA

Diverse community of young people smiling together on a yellow wall background - Multiraci

Are you a skilled professional seeking exciting opportunities in the United States? Look no further than the TN Visa, your gateway to a world of possibilities! Tailored for citizens of Canada and Mexico, this streamlined visa option offers quick and efficient access to lucrative job prospects across a variety of industries.

 Empower yourself with the knowledge to navigate the TN visa process seamlessly. Whether applying, changing employers, or extending status, AJ1 equips Mexican and Canadian citizens with the insights needed for a successful TN visa journey.

  • What is the Intern Train USA Program?
    The primary goals of BridgeUSA J-1 Intern and Trainee Programs are to enhance your skills and expertise and to improve knowledge of American business techniques, methodologies, and technology. Intern and Trainee programs cannot be used for ordinary employment or to displace American workers. The program will help increase your understanding of American culture, while also enhancing Americans' knowledge of your culture, customs and practices. Through this program, you will help to promote mutual understanding while building global knowledge, skills and friendships.
  • Am I Eligible?
    General eligibility requirements are as follows: Interns Must: Be at least 18 years old Be enrolled in an accredited academic institution or have graduated within 12 months of your internship start date Have the English skills necessary to operate in an American workplace Train in a field related to your academic or professional background Trainees Must: Be at least 18 years old Have a diploma from an accredited academic institution and at least 1 year of related professional work experience (or 5 years of relevant professional work experience if you do not have a post-secondary degree) Have the English skills necessary to operate in an American workplace Plan to train in a field related to your academic and/or professional background.
  • Can AJ1 help me secure an internship placement?
    Yes! As the leading provider of internships and training programs, AJ1 can assist you in securing your cultural exchange program.
  • Length - How Long Can I Intern/Train in the U.S.?
    The maximum duration of the Hospitality Internship and Training Cultural Exchange Program is 12 months. At the end of your program, you will have a grace period of 30 days to travel in the USA.
  • I have secured my own host employer, can I still apply?
    Yes! Please submit a copy of your resume, details of your host employer and training plan for prescreening to Once approved, you will be asked to complete the online program application and begin the enrollment process.
bottom of page